Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Everything's under the control

Now I'm finally having a feeling that I really have time to get done everything important before the departure.
Today I called to driving school and I talked with one guy and he told me everything what I need to do to sign up for the second part of driving school.

After tomorrow I even don't have to think about the final project, So happy about it!! And I got a mail from my host family today and now it's time to book flights to Rome, all'aeroporto di Fiumincino (or at least something like that, the Italian language isn't so under the control, but maybe that will be fixed after the year ;)
Well, I'm gonna book the flights in a week or two, when I find some time and when I have money.



And the spring has come here! Sun is shining and today I'm gonna wear my converse, I haven't been able to wear them for so long, cause my toes would been so frozen even with a woolley socks! I can't understand how some people can wear them around the year! Byrrr ;s




Buona giornata a tutti! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡