Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Girls' night out!

Today, about in an hour I'm going to Helsinki with my friend (so this is really fast tiny post ;)

We're going for a dinner at first and maybe little shopping! And later tonight we're going to cinema to see
"devil inside". I said that I'm gonna take a pillow with me, if there will be some scary scenes, what I think there will be, cause it's a horror movie, but my friend told me to not do that : D

Few past night and day has been really weird. I have started to sleep walk and previous night I was sent an sms to my friend! It did make sense at all and I don't remember at all that I was sent them. Let's see what this will be, I hope to get rid of the stress, so all these kind of things will end.

Time to go to get ready, Arrivederci & Baci!
E Buon Sabato ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡