Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Japan & Italy

Yesterday I finally booked flight to Italy! Now this can't be canceled anymore. I've signed the contract and now I have the flight.

So the departure will be on 4th of June at 7.50am from Helsinki- Vantaa airport. And my host mom will  pick me up from Fiumincino. So I won't have any problems to end up to Rieti (:

I have to wait about 9 weeks, it feels so long time, but I'm sure the time will run off way too fast cause I have so much to do... but let's see.

And today at school (which I almost skipped) we did sushi for lunch. It was... umm.. not so delicious, but not bad eithet. It was my very first time when I tasted sushi. But I liked to prepare it, I could do that more often, if only I would have some friends or just someone who would eat them!

Now I just have to invest for the sushi stuffs so I can do sushi more often ((: 

  

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡