Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

(Wedding) Dresses

Final project has given back and even in time! And now I have 11 weeks time to find a perfect dress for the graduation.

Actually I already have been looking for several dresses on internet, but no one of them are the one I really want. There some little details I don't like at all. Until I went to see wedding dresses! : D
I found the dress I want! Now I just need to go to the shop and try it, and if it fits on me well, I'll make an order.

Of course I will change the fabric and the color, so it won't look like a wedding dress (: First the thought of buying a wedding dress sounded weird, for the graduation party, but my step mom made me to think it again and she told me to change color and the fabric, so you can make it a chic cocktail dress ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡