Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Breakfast by a Fireplace

The day how I planned was to wake up early, have a hot shower, prepare a breakfast, go outside for a morning walk in a sunny weather, study a bit and then take my camera and going around taking random photos and eventually to go to meet my friend. This is how I imagined my day to be...

The reality was, I woke up first time at 4am, I started to watch Dont tell the bride  and after two episodes I fell asleep again and woke up at 11 am. After that I had a cold shower since there was no hot water left after my flatmates had a shower before. Also my breakfast ended up to be only a cup of cappuccino in front of a fire place. We went to another coffee shop which is near my home and I never been there before and it ended up to be really lovely coffee shop, I will definitely go there again. 




Later on I did meet my friend in the center, we headed to a tea shop to have a cup of tea and to have a chat, since it's been while since we have seen last time. And yes I ended up again back to the lego train and this time I was able to take a photo while there was the steam coming out from the chimney, I love that train, for me and thousands of other children it is amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡