Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Wandering on the Streets of Verona

First day of Italy has passed already. When we came home we went to the center of Verona which was on the way, we went there for a lunch and coffee.

This was actually the first time that I had proper photos of Verona, since when I came here for the first time about one year ago, I even didn't take my camera with me, so I have only some not that great quality photos on my phone

I love all the small alleys, small boutiques and squares full of small kind of markets where you can find all kind of food and some useful things, but also they are selling lots of rubbish you don't need to even waste your money.













If you are interested about Italy, especially of Verona there is actually one really nice movie made several years ago, if you haven't seen yet, Letters to Juliet. In the movie you can see pretty well around Verona. Some of the places of the scenes are cleaned for the movie, but otherwise it is how everything actually is in Verona. In my opinion the movie is worth of watching, i really liked it


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡