Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve's Chocolate Mug Cake

This year I'm spending my Christmas eve little different way than how I would be spending it in Finland, in other words I'm not celebrating Christmas this year at all.

Couple months ago I found amazing little book I wanted to buy and I actually did buy it, but after that I never had any time to try the little recipes of the book. The name of the book is Mug Cakes and it is full of cake recipes that you are suppose to bake in microwave and in a mug.
I found out that the recipes are so easy and quick to do! I will definitely do them another time!
The only thing I didn't like was the mess afterwards, but I can't blame anyone else than me

Also if you can see there is the recipe for this little cute mug cake on one of the photos, but in case it is not so easy to read for all, I will also write it at the end of the post







1 Slice of butter (1cm cube or 30g) 
1 egg 
4 tablespoons of very fine sugar 
6 table spoons of all purpose flour 
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder 
1/2 teaspoons of baking powder 
1 tablespoon of single cream
2 tablespoons of chocolate chips 
2 tablespoons of crunchy hazelnut spread

So first step is to melt the butter in the microwave about 20 seconds. 
Then in the mug beat the egg and add all the dry ingredients, mix well before you add the next ingredient. In the end mix well together with the butter. Bake in the microwave for 5 minutes in 800W 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡