Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Yesterdays Hullabaloo

The plan was to go to Winter Wonderland in Hyde park, but unfortunately it was raining all the afternoon, so we pushed away that idea. We decided to do something much better, at least more delicious, we went to Holborn to My Dutch pancake house. The pancakes are amazing there, I chose one with blueberries, strawberries, maple syrup and whipped cream.


After the pancake house we went to Covent garden and to Urban decay shop, I'm happy I was totally out of money, so I couldn't have buy anything from there. But we did find something pretty great in Covent garden, a christmas train with lights and made of legos. When you get on the train, there is a button you are able to press and you can see  smoke coming out from the chimney, how cool is that!


We also did go to Sommerset House too, I love the christmas tree there and it is so christmasy there. I really like it and now for the christmas they did Fortnum & Mason shop inside Somerset house. One of my favorite tea shop in London. 






When it becomes to Christmas, I'm pretty much like a Grinch. Christmas is not my favorite holiday, actually I dont like Christmas at all, but I have to admit that this year London looks really nice with all the christmas lights and decorations. 
I really need to start thinking christmas presents! I don't have any idea what to buy... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡