Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

It's Nearly Here...

...Christmas!  I have to admit that I don't feel like christmas at all. One reason can be that I'm working on a christmas day and I really don't have too many christmas decoration at home. Earlier today I did buy two mini christmas trees to have at least a little christmas feeling.
Also I made porridge for breakfast.




Otherwise I haven't done any christmas present shopping yet, well I still got time...one more day. Sometimes it is great that here in Uk we celebrate christmas on 25th of December, one more day to have time to buy some presents

For tomorrow I do have two presents to open, one from my dad and stepmom and one from my sister and her partner. Finally I get to open them! they gave it to me early December so I had a long time to wait to open them, since they said I must wait until christmas

Today was really lovely day, I wish the weather will keep going like this and it would be as sunny as last christmas also this year, even though it really doesn't matter, since I dont' need to walk to work







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡