Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

1st of May

A sunny and warm day! It was great, I was laying under the sun entire day. I was so tired from Monday night, I got home from work at 2.15am and on Tuesday, I really couldn't do anything. I was falling a sleep all the time, but still the day was perfect!
Even a small lizard came up from his dark hole to warm sunny terrace with me (:

From perfect to not so perfect day, tomorrow I'll have 2 exams, Swedish and English exams. I'm not so waiting them, I haven't had so much time to study for them. Now I'm staying all night awake, cause can't get asleep because I'm stressing will I pass them or not and of course I'm doing 'last minute' studying. I don't have time to study tomorrow...

lizardd :3


Oh! Today I was with my friend in a travel agency office, she booked flights to Malaysia! I'm so exited and happy about it, even I'm not going there with her : D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡