Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Cocktail Party

My friend has planned a cocktail party for several last week and now the party is finally here, well tomorrow it will be here :) This is great, cause something good happened to me because of this. I sold one bottle of white rum and one tequila bottle to her, so even I earned a bit ;)
 And tomorrow I'm able to dress up and look awesome : D There's all the dress codes and everything, they're trying to be elegant. 

  Some weeks ago I was at my other friend and there came some people and we were trying all kind of drinks and shots for this party. And we did find some good ones which my friend wants to serve in this party :) 


Kiss on the beach. This drink is one of my fave, it's not on the cocktail list in the party, but  it's really delicious ;)


Also tomorrow morning I'm going to visit in one baking shop which is here in Espoo. Confetti, the shop is full of everything cute stuff. Cookie cutters, colors with you can color doughs, creams etc. I'm going to buy those colors from there. After that I can try corset cookies! I really can't wait that, even I know they will fail at first time, but just try to practice the technic :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡