Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Not the day I planned...

This morning started well, I wasn't tired and actually I was pretty happy to go to school to see all my friends :) But when I enter a restaurant (where I'm on my training period) everything changed. 
I had to set the tales for 24 people who came to have lunch for the restaurant. We fixed it 4 times, cause always something wasn't good. Like knives wasn't one line and napkin was too close to chair and everything like that. In the end the teacher who was mocking all the time, accepted the tables and we started to pour water for glasses, customers was nearly there. And when they arrived, they told us that they don't wanna go to that room where we were set the tables, and we couldn't say no. We did that for nothing, and had to take them off. 
 The next task we got was that we had to plan drink list for Friday, there will be 200 people in the restaurant and we have made up some drinks for them, and they get to taste them. It took while to get it done, well we did it halfway first, the easiest part. And after that we did the more difficult part. And we finally got it done! We showed it to my teacher, and then she told that we have to do it again, cause we're gonna change the drinks. And she couldn't tell it when she told us to do that list. 
Now the school ended and I was happy to get home :) I slept for little while there and I rushed to bus to go to my greek lesson. Which I skipped in the end, I sent some stuff to my friend and went to library for little while.  From there I left to the bus which took me home, but when I was on my way to the bus, I hurt my ankle :/ I was walking home and I noticed my keys aren't in my handbag.. they were at home and of course my luck today, no one wasn't at home. I was sitting outside of the door for 30mins! After that mom saved me and came home.
 In the evening my sister pick me up and took me to a doctor... I really hope tomorrow will be way better day :) 

Just wanted to add this picture, cause I think it's really cute :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡