Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Cold toes are forbidden

Allora, today my post is something ugly :) Here in Finland, there's one design of some kind of shoes... actually they're meant for old people, but some young people has them too :) Also they're ugly, but really comfortable and actually keeps your feet warm (:

Reino shoes ( I call them töppöset in finnish :)




Mom bought me these because of my foot. I don't have any other shoes which would fit on my foot, so I'm  gonna walk around the Finland with these shoes about 4 weeks =) so people, please, do not stare my shoes when I'm around! : D 



I got a nice present (for no reason). It's from Ikea... Different colors of slippers! 4 pairs of them, they looks so soft and warm *-* red, grey and 2 pairs of white slippers :) Now my feet won't be frozen ever again! 



And if I get bored with one color, just a fast change to other color after that I can keep warming my toes :) One pair with these slippers will travel to Italy with me in a month :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡