Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Handicrafts

Some days ago I got pretty bored and I hadn't nothing to do so, I tried to little bit everything. And then I was looking for my nail polish boxes. I found them, I have two of them, and one is decorated and then I knew what I'm gonna do next, I decorated the other one too. I took some magazines and started to look for pictures I probably could use.
 The box is bought from Ikea. It's meant for cd covers, but It was perfect for this use too. It's just build up and then I took some glue and I started to make some handicrafts! (:


Here's the box in the end. White one turned to pretty nice one. I really like it myself, especially the high heel picture ;) It's not too full of anything and it's pretty simple. 


Here's on the left side is the cover of the old, first box I decorated some years ago


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡