Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Unlucky Day

When i woke up today, I thought it's gonna be a good day, but it was the opposite.
Today was pretty important day, cause my teachers at my trainee place judged me how have I learned everything and how I work.
  So I went to school and i had to print one document for that, I did it, but at some point my teacher came to ask what is that paper which I have printed. It wasn't correct document, then I found out that I have never done the right document. And after I had solved this problem everything was fine, at least for now.
  After some hours we were opened the lunch I got my first customers... well i got 3 table at the same time, and It was really busy, and some of the customers had to little wait and because of that my teacher yelled at me all the time and was complaining (well he's doing that always, but now he did it more than normally) In the end I was able to serve everyone and they we're happy (Until they find out what I've done)
  Sooo... I kinda mixed up the tables and the bills, but I'm happy we were able to fix that, even the customers were left already, when I found this out. Rest of the day went well till 4 p.m. I was suppose to go home at 3 p.m . But I had to stay there for little longer, 1,5 hours longer... The teacher said he'll come soon to talk to me and while he's gone I have to check everything's ok at the restaurant. There wasn't anything to do and I decided to check my schedule for tomorrow... THEN i saw that I have come to work an hour earlier than I was supposed today. So I spent 2,5 extra hours there... This wasn't even the end of this crappy day.
I was at home around 5.30 p.m. And I tried to set the security alarm off, but it refuse to work, something happy happened, I got it work and I was able to set the security alarm off, but I nearly got security guys to my house. So glad that didn't happen, it would cost 60€ because it would been for nothing.
  I had to leave for a Italian class in 30 mins and I tried to rush, but my lucky day.... I was late a bit, and rushed to the bus stop, and on the half way I realized I'm on my way to wrong bus stop, so I had to turn around and try to get to the right bus stop at time, I almost did it! But then I heard bus came and it passed me.... Ciao Ciao bus! It was even raining all the time I waited the bus, but after a little while I was sat in the bus, it stopped... How I love Autumn. I waited next 30 mins new bus and fortunately I wasn't so late from my lesson :)


P.s. I think i shouldn't have miss my morning coffee this morning, but maybe tomorrow's better day and It's FIRDAY! Party party party ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡