Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

No more shopping!

Today at school day went pretty fast, I had to be there just 4 hours and I really didn't do much. But after school I went to Helsinki. In same train was two of my friends, so I got little company for the way there :)
 In Helsinki I had to wait my mom to come there little bit over an hour, so I went to café to wait. When my mom arrived we went to Sokos and Stockmann. We spent way too much money, even we didn't buy much.

From Stockmann, we bought couple pieces for NominatioN bracelet. I got my chinese zodiac sign, Scimmia, monkey :)





Also my friend told me where I can buy these NominatioN pieces from Rome when I go there. Last time when I was there and tried to look for these, I didn't find them anywhere, everyone said they don't sell them. Same was in Florence. Well I was lucky there, I found one place where I was able to buy them, but the selection wasn't large. There was just few different. 

Piú (+) 

These stuff came home with me; 

Neobio's organic lip balm. I really love the smell and the feeling what it gives your lips. It makes your lips so soft & kissable ;) 

Rimmel Match perfection face powder. It seems pretty good, at least if I compare it for the price. It was just little bit over 7€. 


All the stuff I bought today

And now I'm gonna be on shopping strike! I've spent way too much money lately. I gotta save money a bit, well try to survive with no money these last days of October and entire november! o.o




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡