Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh Africa!

Since last January I have been dreaming of travelling to Africa, To Kenya for a safari trip. How awesome that would be? ;)
Well today I talked with one person from South Africa, he showed me some pictures and that reminded me about Kenya and how badly I wanna go there. Well now I decided that after Christmas I'm starting to save money for that trip. I wont be able to go there for several years, but when you work on something i feels even better when you achieve it :)

So now I still keep dreaming of Africa and all the wild nature and animals!
Maybe visiting in Zoo might help a bit, to see lions and leopards: D

Also I told about this to one of my friend. And she really liked the idea and she said she probably could come with me. We already checked the flights and stuff so we know a bit how much we have to save... It's gonna take while to even get those money for flights. I really need to get a job after Christmas, maybe that will make this dream come true faster, I hope :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡