Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Dermosil testing

This girl has gone crazy with Dermosil products. After last December our house has been full of dermosil stuff. My dad's girlfriend always order all the soaps and all the possible from dermosil. And few days ago we got mail from dermosil, some samples was sent for us, so now I've been testing those and some other stuff I've found from everywhere.


On the top is the samples we got and I tried the green one. It was facial cream and I really loved it! It wasn't too thick and sticky. Smell was good, a bit of lemon. *Nuuh*

During the past week I've been using bronzer from Dermosil, dad's girlfriend told me to test it (use as much as possile in one month) to get it empty... buut it will take a long time before it will be empty. The bronzer is the best what I've used. Well I know some which are better, but I can't afford for that, so this is good enough for me :)




From now on I'm investing for dermosil products. And what's the best, they're actually not that expensive + they have awesome shower gels ;) I recommend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡