Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Through all the cultures

It's been a bit busy week. We got an exercise that we have to go to visit in some restaurants in Espoon keskus and write down on a paper some stuff about the food cultures it represent, but I was too lazy and I didn't even have time to do that, so I just tried to look for all the info from web. Let's see will I pass that : D

And I got my latest order from Tmart yesterday! I bough more Iphone stuff.. but now I'm not gonna waste my money for anything anymore, only the must things only. I have 3 weeks before the departure! It feels forever when you're waiting that!!

I finally took a picture of my graduation dress and shoes for it, only the purse is still missing. I have to try to look for something, not too expensive, maybe I'll find something from Sweden when I go there on the next week. I really hope, then  I don't need to worry about anything.

AND YEAH!! I PASSED MATH!! so happy about that!! (:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡