Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hard moments of life

Letting go and saying goodbye is hard especially, if you have to do that to someone love to you. Even you know this is just temporarily it's still difficult.

I woke up at 3.30am and I took a car and drove to Helsinki-Vantaa airport to say 'Ciao ciao, ci vediamo "presto"!' for one of my best friends, she will be back before I come back to Finland, but we're not able to keep in touch so often anymore, cause she left to travel around the Asia. Her first destination will be Hong Kong and then Hanoi after that destination is unknown.

I'm happy that I was able to go there and we had a early morning coffee and we were just talking about everything and enjoying last minutes together. When I had to go back to home to give a car to my step mom, we hugged & (cried) said goodbye

Hong Kong

Malaysia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡