Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Here I come neighbour!




At this moment this song describe how I feel and I love this song (: The singer is Finnish reggae artist, his lyrics are great and he has many many other good songs too ;) 

But tomorrow I'm going to Sweden, Stockholm. Really can't wait that! I love that city and I'll get to practice my swedish, which really sucks. Last family holiday for little while, maybe that's one reason too why I'm so exited! : D 
I bought a new camera about a week ago, maybe I'll take it with me and try it out. Let's see will I post some photos after Friday, if I wasn't too lazy ;)  

Yesterday I heard something awesome!! My friend from Italy lives in Rimini and we talked that we gotta see and not just once and then we just started to talk about everything, and then we found out that she has some relatives in San Benedetto del Tronto! Where I'm gonna live about 2 months in summer! So I won't be totally alone there, I have at least one friend there <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡