Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Sweet Sweet Friday

Morning started with a session with sun, I tortured myself under the sun. And now I've got a light tan ^^ That made my Friday a little sweet, Sun & day off! ;)


And I just came home from my friend's house. I had a evening snack, something like that. She came from work and always she brings everything delicious (she's working in a café!) I LOVE her when she brings everything  and invite me to eat the stuff.. well I let her know I'm coming to eat : D Even more sweeter Friday!  

But tomorrow, my friend is keeping her graduation party and I'm working there (: The best part will be after this graduation party, she will keep a party for her friends... Mojito partyy!! We'll get mojitos :3 I'll stay over the night there, cause it's a little difficult to get home from there late, so I made a solution ;) BUT on the next morning I need to wake up around 6 or earlier, she's going to a flea market to sell all of her stuffs what she doesn't need anymore. So early wake up coming!





Buonanotte a tutti!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡