Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Not quite, actually I never seen the movie, just noticed it's on the selection of Sky. But anyway in a morning I woke up late, well actually not so late, but since I came here I have almost always woke up at 8am latest. I prepared myself to go outside and took a bicycle and went to a nearest bar.

Un cappuccino e cornetto :3  I love this phrase : D Cappuccino here just is the best thing! And in Finland you can't have as good cappuccino as here, it's for sure!

After the breakfast in Italian style, I kept going around Rieti and bought a postcard for my friend! And now I was already spent almost all of my money I had with me! But I still was able to buy one stamp and the card is on the way to FINLAND!

In the end of the morning I met new swedish guy! It was really nice, and he promised to show me around the city, like nightlife and everything else in the city! (:
And now this girl is off to center (soon)!

Ciao ciaooo,
un bacione!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡