Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

La mia casa nuova in Italia!

I've spent few days here now and I'm so happy to be here! Everything has gone well for now on and I'm sure it will continue like this (:

yesterday we went to the downtown with my host mom and tried to do some documents and sim for my phine, bank account and everything like that. But after a while we noticed it's not so simple, cause everyone tells the opposite what to do. So we were running around the city entire morning and didn't get much to do, so we continued in the afternoon.

And I finally got experienced the real Italian breakfast al bar! : D we had a cappuccino and cornetto while standing, fast breakfast, but so delicious ;3

Today when the host mom comes home I'll go around the neighborhood with my camera, Faccio le foto! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡