Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

European Bartender School

Now I know what I want to do next! well at least at some point. After my au pair year I will start saving for European Bartender School course! It's gonna last for 4 weeks and you can choose the place where you want to go to school.

There's some different places you can go;

  • Kos, Greece
  • Phuket, Thailand
  • London, Great Britain
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Stochold, Sweden
  • Barcelona, Spain
And from there you get a certificate and everything you need in english. And you can easy apply jobs from all around the world!
That would be so great! Maybe I'm getting my interest back to work as an bartender! (: I really hope so, and I really wish Im able to do this one day (:






Photos: http://www.barschool.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡