Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Hotty Day!

In a morning I really slept till late! I catch a breakfast cappuccino and some yoghurt and then I left to look for the postoffice. And I finally got send two cards witch I was suppose to send a week ago, but it's better late than never ;)

When I arrived home I went to the balcony to get some tan, and now I got light lines! they will be even better, if I have time to lay under the sun tomorrow!

Also today I kept English lesson for Mario and actually it was pretty fun! okei, I was suppose to do it for one hour, but we had little less than that, but we had to catch the bus for the ice cream and Mario wanted to go to Via Roma to Gamestop, to buy 'Skylander'. I'm so exited! ;o

And after the gamestop, we did a visit for the church. We lighted 4 candles for Mario's Grandfather and some other people, I quite didn't undertand... but some relatives who has passed away before he was eve born.
The church was really beautiful and it was really nice to visit there, even I'm not religious at all. Best of all of the church was that it was chill, no heat!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡