Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Il amico numero due!

Finally I faced my fear and I went to speak totally random person. And he even didn't speak English! But I got another friend, and actually we understood each other pretty well, even my Italian sucks pretty much (:
But maybe I'll learn it better this way, I really hope so ;)

In the morning I went to the center and I spend some time with Peter. We was walking a lot around Rieti, but it was really nice! He showed me some more places and then we end up to a McDonald's to have Ice tea, which you can't have in Finland from McDonald's! So it's special.

And when I went home, I got lost. It was Sunday and there wasn't the same bus lines than normally. I end up to a hospital and then I made a call to host dad and he came to save me : D


When I leave the camera home, of course there's something interesting to photoshoot. But I had a chance to go to the center again in the evening and I took a photo of this. It's not looking that good what it did in a morning, but if there's gonna be these more often, I'll try to take better photos :) 

The roads of the city were decorated with these 'paintings'. They're made of flowers. All the parts of flowers are used in these piece of arts. And they were really beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡