Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Lorax

Today has been pretty boring & hot day! I'm suffering here, dreaming about the sea and breeze of wind!

I'm not actually working today, I just have to stay at home,  cause Mario's friend came over so they're gonna play all the afternoon till the evening. I'm here just to make sure they won't disturb nonna!

Oh in a morning I went to the commune 3rd time... and I all I got was, come here again tomorrow or day after tomorrow -.- This is so difficult here! I hate Italy! : D But anyway, I hope we'll get all this paper war done soon and I'll get my Italian sim and bank account (and my wage!)

But now I'm downloading 'The lorax' the animation movie of a walrus??? I have no idea what it is, but I love it, it's so cute : D




Kuvat: Google



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡