Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Troppo dolci!

I survived home from Foligno, even thought I almost took a wrong train in Terni : D The weekend was great and a bit sad to go back to home, but when I arrived home, it felt goot! I can't decided where I wanna be, cause at least these two place has become really dear to me!!

And in the afternoon I had to take Mario to the basket and it went pretty well, i mean traveling with a buss! At least once and when we went back home, one of Mario's friend's mom gave us a ride home (:

In the evening we went for ice cream with Mario and host dad. Troppo dolci! My host dad bought me first ice cream and then I got a small glass of Gratine or something like that, I can't remember the name correctly, for free and then we watched the football, Italy vs. Ireland and at some point I got something more, I even don't know what it was, but now I'm too full and feeling a bit bad cause so much of sweet stuff : D





Kuvat on erittäin huonolaatusia, kon on otettu pimiässä ja Iphonella, mut kivempi et on silti ees jotain kuvei! (: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡