Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bread & Birds

Yesterday I was with Egeria and we did the bread and Angry birds!
I forgot to take a photos of progress of making the bread, it was a real mess! But it was fun ;D I just took a photo of the ready rolls... I think the picture is way better than the actual rolls... I didn't like it at all, they were horrible, but everyone else like them, so maybe they were ok! 

Nonna said we have to try to make them again and hopefully they will be the bread I want it to be. I think the over makes a difference also, cause I have only used electric oven when I have made rolls, so I have to try lower temperature, thought. 


And when the dough was rising we tried to find something else to do meanwhile... We did Angry birds! :D I wanted to do this with Mario one day, but he wasn't so exited about it, he likes more playstation and I pad... But now I was able to do this! 

We just needed empty toilet paper roll and some colored papers, glue and scissors. And after while working with papers and drawing eyes tail etc. what they have, the birds looked like this: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡