Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

La Notte Rosa & Rimini

The weekend is over, tomorrow time to get back to normal life, work, I really hope! And in a morning I will go to explore San benedetto del tronto. I tried to do it today, but I was way too tired, I sat on a bench for long and I was just staring nowhere.

And now time to go back to la notte rosa. Rimini was decorated with lot of pink stuff! There was pink lights, serpentine, balloons and every other kind of stuffs. And also there was those annoying men (immigrants, I would think so) trying to sell flowers, necklaces made of pink (fake) flowers, shirts etc.

We met lot of new people whit who we spent some time with Sonja and we were really having fun! : D
After we were drank 1liter of Strawberry Vodka mixed, glass of wine and jägermaister with redbull we decided to go to swim to fountain! There we met some people and decided to go to swim, it was almost 5 a.m...























In a morning when I woke up, there was punch of people having some exercise, there was something goot, the music ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡