Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Ospedale di San Benedetto

Allora... Yesterday I went to visit at hospital because my shoulder, arm and hand was hurting so much. Previous night happened small kind of incident, but I'm not gonna tell more about it, it's not that important.

So about midd day I enter the hospital with the uncle of Mario, he just showed me a way there, cause he had to go to get some stuff. So I stayed there with the staff of the hospital, trying to communicate with them. I tried to speak english as much as possible, but at some point I noticed when I try to speak Italian people understands me better than in English.

They took an X-ray of my shoulder and hand, but luckily there wasn't any broken bones or anything serious, it's just hurting A LOT! And about an hour before I got home I was talking with one nurse who was from Foligno! : D That was surprising... and the face when I told I love Foligno : D

Now I have to wear a package on my hand for 10 days and let the entire arm rest for 10 days, but it's impossible, cause it's my right hand.






And in the evening I had to go to spend my last money on ice cream from my favorite Ice cream bar in San Benedetto. And of course I went to eat it to my favorite place here, sitting under the palm trees near the beach ;) <3   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡