Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Visit on a local library

Today I decided to not to be lazy... well l ended up to a center, but I got a car ride there and back to home. And first place where I headed was 'Biblioteca Comunale , Paroniana'.

You had to do a bit like a check-in when you entered to the library. I had to fill a paper, where I spelled my name and the guy in the 'check-in' told me to write im an student, but I didnt say anything for that, it would been way too difficult and to be honest, what does it matter what's on that paper there.

The building was big, but there wasn't much books, I mean there was, but nothing what you would wanted to read... ok, first of all almost all the books were in Italian, so no chance yet and second they all was about ancient Rome or something like that, which not interest me at all.
But in the end I did interesting found, in kids are there were books in English! not much, but at least something, this made me actually pretty happy =D


and here's some photos I did in the library!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡