Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Little stress

Yesterday I started stressing a lot. Our teacher at school told us about our final project. I have been stressing a little about it past 2 years and now it's time to start working on it.
I know the subject already, and it's Italian food culture, of course it's something about Italy ;) But I haven't quite understood everything I should do, but I'm happy there's a lot of time to work on it. In January I have had done 10 to 15 pages of it.
Also I hope I'm gonna have an inspiration of writing latest when I'm in Italy. Well that was one of the reasons why we booked a flight there, to go to write our final project there with friends. Awesome idea, write about where you are ;) Of course while studying and working on that project we need a little time out, so meeting friends and having fun is also great (:

I made some plans for next week :) I'm going for a coffee with my Italian friend who lives here, in Helsinki. He's helping me with my Italian and I'll try my best to help him with Finnish.
Actually I'm waiting that meeting pretty much (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡