Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

CountDown

I'm about to have breakdown! The weddings are in two days, on Saturday and the groom sent the schedule yesterday. Tomorrow we should be decorating and placing all the tables and just make all the possible things ready for the big day. But we haven't got nearly any information of anything. We do know something, but the problem are tables... Place is small and there's some couches which we have to use. This evening I'm gonna spend with the weddings.







I'm happy my friend is coming here tonight and she's gonna stay over the night. Something else to think than stress and school :) But I'm gonna manage all this, and after Saturday, there's less to stress (:







Tomorrow morning I'm going to see the place where the Italian students from Foligno will stay. We have planned a schedule for them yesterday. We're gonna do a little Helsinki tour for them with trams, we're gonna spend the independent day with them, with Mexican food, tortillas... nami ;) And of course we have to take them out for clubs and just hanging out with them (: I will miss some school because of them, but I really don't care. Atm I think it's more important to make the Italians comfortable and I don't want them to get bored here. They're gonna stay in the middle of nowhere :P So we try to help them the best way we just can :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡