Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

A Package from Switzerland

Some days ago I got a note from the post office that I have got a bigger package than our mailbox, so I needed to go pick it up from the office.  I wasn't able to walk well, so mom went there and brought it home for me.
  I ordered one kind of coffee from Switzerland, which my friend brought for me when she was here. Well I still wasn't able to have exact same coffee, cause they were stopped producing the coffee. But my friend picked up some other good coffee ( I have to test it soon) Also she was included a letter, so I got something to read too :)
 When mom came home with the package I knew immediately it was that package which I have been waiting  for little while :)  My friend was also received my present for her because she sent the coffee. And she was really happy about that








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡