Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas... Not quite yet!

All the shops has started already their Christmas... Well started little while ago, in the end of October. And now it's 9th of November and there's all the Christmas trees and all the decorations. It's way too early for Christmas! In my opinion they start Christmas way too yearly, they should wait at least nearly to the end of November. When you enter a shop, you really feel like you have skipped one month




This week has been quite full and busy. On Monday I was at my friend and I cut her hair. I'm not hairdresser or anything like that (at least not yet). I just love to cut hairs. I even cut my own hair, it doesn't always look so perfect cause it's difficult to cut your hair yourself from the back, but it's never been so horrible that I would been shamed to go outside :)

And on the next day, on Tuesday I met 2 of my friends. One was my class mate, we tried to go to library, but we really didn't end up there. And after while I went to Helsinki to see one other friend. We went for a coffee and we were just talking about everything for few hours. But then I had to go home, cause it started to be little late... and on that evening I tried to go bed early, but it little failed :> And I noticed it in a morning, I overslept, but not too bad, just about 20 mins, and I still had time to get ready for school ://

But today I really did spend over 2 hours in library with books and I actually read 16 page of one. That's a lot for me, I never read books : D But I'm so stressed of this final project and I even felt like I could stop school now (which would't be smart at all) but anyway, my friend helped me and I was happy again and I did something done, a plan about what I'm gonna write :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡