Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

My Top 10

I started to think some of my favorite stuffs which I really can't live without. I listed  them and when I was ready and I took a picture of them, I realized I forgot nearly one of my favorite stuff. It's one mug which I got from my friend from Poland a year ago for a birthday present. Ever since I have always used that mug, if it's been clean. I love it more than anything. And if I'm going to our summer cottage or I'm going for dad for little while, it's always with me (: I nearly took it to Italy, but I didn't want it to broke on the way, so I left it home then.

But now my  Top 10 list

1.Hoodie, under all the stuff. I bought it last spring, it's one of my favorite hoodie. It's really useful, cause it's men XL nearly everyone can wear it (: Something good about huge clothes ;) 

2. I pod. Has been my friend over 3 years now. Many times has tried to broke down, but in the end it has started to work again. And it has fell down from stairs many times and once it fell down from second floor to first. Hope it's gonna work for long! 

3. HTC desire, My phone, a bit over a year old. I kinda like this phone, but still every phone has own problems, and this isn't an exception. But there's all the useful and not so useful apps. 

4. My nomination bracelets. I wear them every single day. I don't know why they became so important, cause few years ago, I was totally forgotten them, and now, I'm gonna get a panic attack, if I can't find them anywhere : D 

5. Camera, Canon, but this camera in the picture is just showing that it's important for me. The camera I would wanted to be in the picture was in my hands, cause that camera what's on the hoodie, isn't that good, so I didn't wanna use it. But I'm taking photo all the time when it's possible. I love photos <3

6. Hand bag, it's just girl's best friend. You can find anything there, but no one never should go there without a permission! It can be full of secrets ;) 

7. My Italian book. It's just part of my everyday life. It helps me with the language I love the most (: It has taught me a lot, even it's not that old. 

8. My cocktail shaker and sieve. It's my passion to make drinks cocktails. I think the best way to learn all the recipes (and after that you can make your owns, well why not earlier too) is to make them and taste them, so you know how they succeed and taste ;) 

9. My mug! <3 It's love, like I said, I can't live without it. I got it from one person who is so important in my life! I'm gonna try to keep this mug unbroken as long as possible :) 

10. Titanic & testorteron. Movies which are one of my favorites. Of course I have many other favorite movies, but these two just were lucky to get on my blog :) I love spend a day watching movies and just laying on bed or couch, so if it's rainy day, it's a movie time! and also when it's not raining :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡