Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

A Start for the next 6 awesome weeks

Allora, now the wedding has passed away, and it was a real disaster! No one didn't know nothing about anything! Not even the groom, so well planned wedding. But anyway we survived well. Now there's missing just the judgement, we couldn't do that cause we didn't have all the papers. But it will be done by this week.
And at the moment the Italians has landed to Helsinki-Vantaa airport. And tomorrow we get to spend time with them and get know each other. It's gonna be hard to wait entire day that : D But maybe we'll manage it somehow ;) From now on we're able to speak Italian for 6 weeks! Nearly that  time which I lived in Italy!
On thursday I have 'wine test'. I have to know everything about wines and grapes... I don't have time to study for that. I wish I have good luck cause I have done that test once already, last year. But our teacher won't believe us (he's not the same teacher than last year) so we have to do that again :/
Now I might not be able to post anything at least before next sunday. Cause my friend broke my laptop and I'm not able to write with it. But probably we're going to buy a new one on sunday, it's not sure, but I try to get new one as soon as possible, there's just little problems with that. Let's see what will happen.. I hope the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡