Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ricetta di panna cotta

Yesterday evening I made panna cotta and let it congeal over the night. The recipe said it should be in fridge about 5 hours. And now little while I ago I came home from school and decided to taste my panna cotta.
At least the color was good this time, not green like last time I tried panna cotta. And I didn't use the same recipe, I mixed up two different recipe which I found on internet.
Also I decided to make a red dressing for it. Strawberries or raspberries... I found strawberries (from freezer)
I really don't know what I did. I just melted them and added some kind of jelly sugar cause I didn't find any gelatin powder or anything like that. I didn't have much strawberries so I added little strawberry liquor to make little more dressing. and it was done : D I actually liked that dressing :)







Ricetta di panna cotta

100g of powdered sugar 
5dl of cream
3tsp of vanilla sugar / 1 vanilla
3 gelatin sheets 

Fill a small bowl with cold water and let the gelatin sheets be there around 5mins. And now measure all the ingredients to a kettle and heat them, but do not boil. After the 5 mins take the gelatin sheets and squeeze over left water and add to the kettle. Mix well and pour panna cotta to 6 small or 3 big dish. 
Let congeal in fridge 5-7 hours

And if you want you can make a dressing for panna cotta using different berries or fruits you like :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡