Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A job interview


In the morning I went to school and stayed there couple of hours and then I had to go to Helsinki.
It was pretty important day for me, I had a job interview. It was at 1 p.m. I left little early from school, I could have stayed a little longer there, but this was really good reason to get out of there early ;)

So in Helsinki, I was looking for the place where the interview was. I never been there or never seen the building. I just got the address... last night, mom told me to look up to a map so I would know a bit where to go, but I was so sure I would know where it is, so I didn't bother to do that. Of course when I went there, I couldn't find it :P It wasn't the street what I thought, so it took a little longer to find the right place, but I'm so happy I left little too early (: But I was on time there.

After an interview I met my friend who I wasn't seen for long time. We had really nice time and we went for a coffee twice. On the second time we were smart and went to one restaurant where our common friend is working and she was on shift so we got free coffee (:

... And about the interview, now I'm waiting a call from there and see will I have a job or not (:

Thumbs Up! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡